Who is responsible for collecting and processing of your personal data?
Why do we collect your personal data?
- communicate with you in a personal way or to inform you about BBB Cycling products or services;
- provide customer service, including service around the purchase of services and products, fulfil warranty obligations and product recalls for our own services and those of related companies, and to deal with any enquiries or complaints;
- administer and fulfil your purchases of BBB Cycling products including the financial and logistic handling;
- administer your account;
- administer your participation in any contests, promotions, surveys or website features;
- perform market research and improve our business, services and BBB Cycling products;
- perform statistical analyses and reporting;
- providing services on the Internet;
- communicating with participants and offering a loyalty program;
- provide app functionality, including providing relevant commercial messages;
- to communicate future promotional and marketing information including direct marketing purposes and retargeting;
- to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, or enforce our agreements;
- as otherwise stated at or about the time information is collected.
Which personal data we collect?
|Personal data you provide||This is the personal data that you enter when you use our websites, products or services. This data includes e.g. your name, address, gender, email address, phone number, age, birth date, BBB Cycling products you bought, the account name and password that you create, bank details for buying BBB Cycling products etc.|
|Data collected via sensors||Many products are equipped with one or more sensors or use the sensors of the devices on which the products are provides. Examples of sensors are GPS receivers, Wi-Fi or Bluetooth receivers, a camera and touch screens. In accordance with the purposes for processing the via the sensors collected data about you and the used devices will be send to Augusta Benelux B.V. and other third parties that need the data for providing the agreed services to Augusta Benelux B.V.|
|Metadata||This is data that is collected or generated automatically when you use the websites, products or services of BBB Cycling. Metadata is often collected or generated when using a computer or device when you send data via a computer network, such as the Internet. This data contains data that may be used by the user interface or device activities, as well as IP addresses, unique device identifiers, MAC addresses of Wi-Fi and Bluetooth devices, cookies and data from computer activities itself.|
How do we collect your personal data?
|Ways of collecting||Categories of personal data collected||Purposes for processing the personal data|
|Registration for our newsletter||– Personal data you provide||The above described purposes: 1, 2, 6, 7, 8, 11, 12 and 13|
|Contact form customer service||– Personal data you provide||The above described purposes: 1, 2, 6, 7, 8, 11, 12 and 13|
|BBB account creation||– Personal data you provide||The above described purposes: 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 9, 11, 12 and 13|
|Product BBB registration||– Personal data you provide||The above described purposes: 1, 2, 3, 6, 7, 8, 9, 11, 12 and 13|
|Buying BBB products on the website||– Personal data you provide||The above described purposes: 1, 2, 3, 6, 7, 8, 9, 11, 12 and 13|
|Attend to product promotion, events or online forum||– Personal data you provide||The above described purposes: 1, 5, 6, 8, 11, 12 and 13|
|Log on our websites via social media||– Personal data you provide NB: we never get access to your social media account||The above described purposes: 1, 6, 7, 8, 11, 12 and 13|
|Use of our app||– Personal data you provide – Data collected via sensors – Metadata NB: you will be informed about this via the Privacy Statement of the app.||The above described purposes: 1, 2, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12 and 13|